Problems & Support
How do I contact support whilst I’m on holiday?
Our Holiday Helpline team are on hand 24/7, 365 days a year, to make sure there's a helping hand should you need it during your stay.
If you're staying in one of our villas and need to speak to someone, our team of trusted experts can help make sure your holiday runs smoothly from start to finish. We'll provide you with their contact details on your travel documents before you travel, or you can log in to our website to find out how to get in touch.
For a speedy answer, you can also send our team a message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
The WiFi in the villa isn’t working
If you’re having trouble accessing the villa WiFi, take a look at the below quick tips for getting it up and running:
The password is incorrect
Check the documents left in the villa to see if the password has been updated. If you still can’t access the WiFi with the password provided, let us know and we will get this sorted as quickly as possible.
Cannot access the WiFi on your device
If your device isn’t picking up the WiFi, try to locate the router and check it’s switched on. If it is, and you still aren’t able to access the internet, give it an hour or so and try again as it could be an issue with the service provider. If the problem persists, just let us know and we’ll look into this for you.
If you need to get in touch whilst you’re on holiday, just send us a message here or check your travel documents for the contact details for our Holiday Helpline.
There’s an issue with the swimming pool at my villa
We know the swimming pool is an important part of your holiday so we’re on hand to help resolve any issues you might have. Please take a look at our guide below to some of the issues you may have so you can find a quick solution. If you still need some help after reading this, just send us a message here or call our Holiday Helpline. You can find the number in your travel documents or by logging in here.
The pool colour doesn’t look right
If you’ve arrived at your villa and the pool colour doesn’t look right, or it changes during your stay, please read on.
If you’re unable to see the bottom of the pool, we don’t recommend you use the pool until someone has been out to take a look at it.
If the discolouration is only slight, we will still have someone come and take a look at the water. Just report the issue to us, and we’ll do our best to resolve it as quickly as possible.
The pool is unclean
All of our pools are cleaned regularly, but if you’ve arrived at the villa and there’s an issue with the cleanliness, please let us know as soon as possible so we can get someone to rectify the issue for you.
If it’s become unclean during your stay, there are nets provided in case something has blown into the pool between pool clean visits.
Other pool issues
If you have any other issues with your pool, please do let us know so we can help resolve the issue and you can continue to enjoy your villa holiday.
If you’d like to send a message to one of the team about your villa pool, all you need to do is click here.
Something is broken in the villa
If you’ve arrived at the villa and there’s a furniture or other item broken, not to worry. Just let us know about the problem and we’ll do our best to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
If something gets broken during your stay, it’s not a problem, these things happen and we’ll help get the issue resolved. Included in your holiday price is our accidental damage waiver so you’re covered for this and won’t be charged any extra.
I have an issue with the keys to the villa
If you’ve arrived at your villa and are having issues accessing the property, here’s how we can help. Take a look at the below FAQs for some quick ways to resolve your issue. If you still need assistance, send us a message here, or call our Holiday Helpline. You can find the contact number in your Travel Documents or by logging in here.
The key box won’t open
If the key box to your villa won’t open, there’s usually some quick steps you can take:
- Scramble the numbers up again and then re-enter the code. Make sure all the numbers are in the right order and are lined up.
- Firmly press down on the black button to release the flap. You may need to press on the flap to help open it as sometimes the keys can stop it from opening smoothly.
If you’re still having issues, give us a call on our Holiday Helpline. You can find the number in your travel documents or by logging in here.
The door won’t open
- Check whether the key turns in the lock. If it doesn’t, get in touch with us via our Holiday Helpline.
- If the key turns in the lock, sharply pull the door towards you as you try to turn the key. If you’re still having issues entering the villa, get in touch with us via the Holiday Helpline.
There’s no key in the box
If you’ve arrived at the villa and the key box is empty, please call our Holiday Helpline for further help.
We're locked out of the villa
If you’ve been locked out of your villa, not to worry. Just give us a call on our Holiday Helpline, and we’ll do our best to help you as quickly as possible.
If you’re having issues with the gate to the villa, check if it’s an electric gate. If it is, check whether there’s power to the villa. If there’s an issue with the power generally, take a look at this article.
If the power to the villa is working ok and the issue is isolated to the gate, wait a few minutes without pressing the button to the gate. Sometimes if you’ve pressed it too many times, it can cause an issue. Wait five minutes for it to reset itself and try again.
If you’re still having problems with the gate, please give us a call on the Holiday Helpline.
There’s a problem with the gas at my villa
If there’s any problem with the gas supply whilst you’re staying at your villa, please get in touch with us via our Holiday Helpline. Just login to ‘manage my booking’ to find the contact details or take a look at your Travel Documents.
Alternatively you can send us a message here and your request will be prioritised.
There’s an issue with the electricity in our villa
If you’re having trouble with the power in your villa, not to worry, we’re on hand to help you resolve the issue. Here are a few quick tips to try and get the power back on in your villa:
- If your villa has a key fob that powers the electricity, make sure this is inserted correctly, or try taking it out and putting it back in.
- Check the fuse box and make sure nothing has tripped. If it continues to trip, then let us know and we can get someone to help find out what the problem is.
- If there’s a certain appliance causing the electricity to trip, please do not use that appliance. If it’s a necessary item then let us know and we’ll do our best to replace it.
- If you’ve tried all the above options and you still haven't got any power, it’s likely to be a local power cut. If the power doesn’t return within a few hours, please do get in touch.
If you’re still experiencing an issue, please do let us send us a message and your request will be prioritised.
You can also give us a call on our Holiday Helpline, just login to ‘manage my booking’ or find the number in your travel documents.
The villa isn't clean on arrival
We have strict cleanliness standards for all of our villas and take these very seriously. If you’ve arrived in resort and there’s an issue with the cleanliness of your villa, we’re here to help.
Our villa check-in time is 4pm which is when the villa is ready for your arrival. If you’ve arrived before 4pm, not to worry, it just means our team hasn’t finished making sure it’s prepared for your arrival. If you’ve arrived after 4pm and the villa still hasn't been cleaned, please do get in touch to let us know.
All you need to do is send us a message here and we will aim to solve this issue for you as quickly as possible. If you'd like to give us a call, just login to our website to find the number of our Holiday Helpline, or check your travel documents.
The air-conditioning in my villa isn't working
If there’s a problem with the air-conditioning in your villa, we’ll do our best to help get this resolved as quickly as possible. Before you get in touch with our team, here are a few quick checks you can do to help resolve the issue:
- Check the power going to the air-conditioning is working. Do the lights flash when you switch them on or off?
- If there’s power, but it’s still not working, make sure it’s set to cool and not heat. You can use the ‘snowflake’ setting to set it to cool.
- Try changing the temperature as it may be that the villa is already at the temperature the air-conditioning is set to.
- Some villas may have a main switch that needs to be turned on to ensure the air-conditioning works. This will be located near the unit and could be at floor level.
- Check your villa details. Some villas only have air-conditioning available in the evenings or for set hours a day.
- If the villa has a key fob, you can try removing this and then putting it back in. It should then re-engage the units.
- Check the remote is working or if the batteries need replacing.
- Check the fuse box to see if anything has tripped.
The air-conditioning is leaking
If the air-conditioning in your villa is leaking, there are a few quick steps you can take to try and resolve this.
- Check that it’s just one of the units. If so, check the temperature it is set to. If it’s 20 degrees or less, then switch it off for an hour. When you restart it, make sure it’s set to 22 degrees.
- If the temperature is not 20 degrees or less, or the problem persists, get in touch with us.
The air-conditioning isn’t cold
- Take a look at the settings and make sure it’s set to ‘snowflake mode’.
The air-conditioning is switching itself off
- Please make sure the temperature hasn’t reached what it’s set to. If it has, it will switch off until the temperature increases or decreases again.
- The air-conditioning in some villas is set to switch off when the patio doors are open, so make sure they are closed before you try to use the unit again.
- In some of our villas, the air-conditioning is limited to evenings or a set time every day. Please check the villa details in your travel documents to see if this applies to your villa.
If you’re still experiencing issues, please let us know by sending us a message here.
If you'd like to speak to one of the team by phone, just log in to 'Manage my Booking' to find the contact details of our 24/7 Holiday Helpline.
Will there be a representative in resort?
To be always on hand when you need us during your holiday, our Holiday Helpline is available 24 hours a day. This does mean that we no longer offer the traditional “rep” visit, but the advantages are that you can contact us when it suits you, wherever you are in the resort, any time of the day.
We'll email you the contact details of our Holiday Helpline a few days before your departure date. Alternatively, you'll always be able to send us a message, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Still need help? Contact us