Please see below the latest entry requirements for customers travelling to Croatia. You should also make sure you check the latest news before you travel, as advice can change at the last minute. You will find the latest news here: FCDO Travel Advice for Croatia
Provide proof of full vaccination, a negative COVID-19 PCR test result or recovery from COVID-19
Everyone, aged 12 years and over, will have to show either:
- Proof of full vaccination: If you’re fully vaccinated at least 14 days before your arrival in Croatia, you’ll need to show proof of this.
- Negative COVID-19 test result: If you haven’t been fully vaccinated, you can show evidence of a negative COVID-19 test result. This can either be a:
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test result, taken in the 72 hours before your scheduled arrival time.
- Negative COVID-19 antigen test result, taken in the 48 hours before your scheduled arrival time.
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19: If you haven’t been fully vaccinated, you can show evidence of recovery by presenting either:
- A positive COVID-19 PCR or antigen test taken in the 11-365 days before departure and performed by an authorised private laboratory.
- Your NHS Covid Pass, which contains your COVID-19 test status if you tested positive via an NHS COVID-19 PCR test in the 30-180 days before departure.
This excludes children aged 11yrs and under.
Forms and additional documents
You will need to complete an online entry form before you travel to Croatia.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate proof you have paid for your accommodation so you should have a copy of your booking confirmation with you you.
Returning back to the UK
Please see the below article for the action you need to take to return back to the UK