Please see below the latest entry requirements for customers travelling to Greece. You should also make sure you check the latest news before you travel, as advice can change at the last minute. You will find the latest news here: FCDO Travel Advice for Greece
Provide proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test result or recovery from COVID-19
Everyone, except children under 12, will have to show either:
- Vaccination status: If you’re fully vaccinated at least 14 days before your arrival in Greece, you’ll need to show proof of this. Find out how to get proof of your vaccine status.
- Negative COVID-19 test result: If you haven’t been fully vaccinated, you’ll have to show evidence of a negative COVID-19 test result. This can either be a:
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test result, taken, at most, 72 hours before your scheduled arrival time.
- Negative COVID-19 antigen test result, taken, at most, 48 hours before your scheduled arrival time.
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19: If you haven’t been fully vaccinated, you can show evidence of recovery by presenting either:
- A positive COVID-19 PCR or antigen test taken in the 30-180 days before departure and performed by an authorised private laboratory.
- Your NHS Covid Pass, which contains your COVID-19 test status if you tested positive via an NHS COVID-19 PCR test in the 30-180 days before departure.
- You can show your EU Digital COVID Certificate if you’re an EU citizen.
The UK Government has advised that you can’t use the free NHS tests for international travel as the result certificates don’t contain all the required information.
Passenger Locator Form
You must complete an overseas passenger locator form before you travel to Greece. Once you’ve completed the form, you’ll be sent a QR code via email. If you don’t complete this and show your QR code at the airport, you will not be able to board your flight.
Everyone, including children, must have their details included. So if you’re travelling together as a household, you’ll need to complete one form with all adults and children included. You can add additional members of your household at the top of the form before you submit.
Returning back to the UK
Please see the below article for the action you need to take to return back to the UK