If there’s a problem with the air-conditioning in your villa, we’ll do our best to help get this resolved as quickly as possible. Before you get in touch with our team, here are a few quick checks you can do to help resolve the issue:
- Check the power going to the air-conditioning is working. Do the lights flash when you switch them on or off?
- If there’s power, but it’s still not working, make sure it’s set to cool and not heat. You can use the ‘snowflake’ setting to set it to cool.
- Try changing the temperature as it may be that the villa is already at the temperature the air-conditioning is set to.
- Some villas may have a main switch that needs to be turned on to ensure the air-conditioning works. This will be located near the unit and could be at floor level.
- Check your villa details. Some villas only have air-conditioning available in the evenings or for set hours a day.
- If the villa has a key fob, you can try removing this and then putting it back in. It should then re-engage the units.
- Check the remote is working or if the batteries need replacing.
- Check the fuse box to see if anything has tripped.
The air-conditioning is leaking
If the air-conditioning in your villa is leaking, there are a few quick steps you can take to try and resolve this.
- Check that it’s just one of the units. If so, check the temperature it is set to. If it’s 20 degrees or less, then switch it off for an hour. When you restart it, make sure it’s set to 22 degrees.
- If the temperature is not 20 degrees or less, or the problem persists, get in touch with us.
The air-conditioning isn’t cold
- Take a look at the settings and make sure it’s set to ‘snowflake mode’.
The air-conditioning is switching itself off
- Please make sure the temperature hasn’t reached what it’s set to. If it has, it will switch off until the temperature increases or decreases again.
- The air-conditioning in some villas is set to switch off when the patio doors are open, so make sure they are closed before you try to use the unit again.
- In some of our villas, the air-conditioning is limited to evenings or a set time every day. Please check the villa details in your travel documents to see if this applies to your villa.
If you’re still experiencing issues, please let us know by sending us a message here.
If you'd like to speak to one of the team by phone, just log in to 'Manage my Booking' to find the contact details of our 24/7 Holiday Helpline.