We understand that sometimes travel plans change and you may no longer wish to travel on your villa holiday. We do offer flexible amendment options, including moving your holiday date. You can find out more about amending your holiday here.
If you’ve decided the only option is to cancel your holiday, we’re here to help. You can make a cancellation request via our website on ‘manage my booking’. All you need to do is login to your account using your lead passenger surname, holiday reference number and passenger code.
*If you do not know your passenger code, you can request this on the login screen and it will be automatically sent to the lead passenger via email.
To login click here
- Once you’re logged in, just click on the holiday you’d like to cancel, and click on ‘cancellation information’ on the right hand side, so you can see the cost of cancelling your holiday and all the other information you need.
- If you’re happy with the information provided, all you need to do is submit the cancellation form at the bottom of the screen and we’ll be in touch. We will confirm any costs with you before the cancellation is processed.
What to be aware of:
- Depending on the type of booking made and when you decide to cancel, cancellation charges may apply. These will increase the closer you get to your holiday date.
- Take a look at our cancellation terms outlined in our Booking Conditions for full information.
- Full details of the charges that apply if you do cancel, can be found here