We have multiple payment methods available so that you can pay for your holiday however suits you. It’s quick and easy to do and only takes a few minutes.
Make a payment on our website
- Click on the ‘Login & Sign up’ button in the top right-hand corner of our website.
- Go to ‘Manage my Booking’
- You can either log in using your account details, or you can click the 'Bookings' tab and access your booking with your lead passenger surname and holiday reference number.
- Find your booking and click ‘make payment’.
- Then all you need to do is follow the instructions on the screen to make your secure payment.
We do not charge for any of the following card types:
- Visa Debit / Credit
- MasterCard Debit / Credit
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept American Express as a means of payment.
The following payment methods attract a 2% charge from the provider of the service:
- Purchasing Cards
- Non-UK registered debit cards (even if they are GBP denominated)
- Corporate Cards
Make a payment via Bank Transfer
If you would like to transfer money to us directly, our account details are:
Account Name: James Villa Holidays Ltd
Account Number: 23687953
Sort Code: 20-00-00
Please use your holiday reference as the payment reference.
These details are for GBP Payments only. Transfers to this account in currencies other than GBP will be translated to GBP by the bank and will potentially result in a lower amount due. If you would like to pay in another currency, please contact us on +44 (0)1622 655 940.
If you experience any issues with making a payment, send us a message, and we can assist you.